Re: starting applet

> On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 10:20:08AM -0500, Billie Cleek wrote:
> > It seems to me that you should list the same processes as would show up if
> > you did an <alt>+<tab>. Aren't these the processes you really want to
> > check? Perhaps if a user was root then you'd show more than this....just
> > my 2 cents.

>   I totally agree with you here... Those are the only processes you
> really care about anyway( the ones in the current GNOME session ), unless
> you're root( then use gtop or a terminal ).

I would think that would be exactly what you would not want to do since
you can only <alt>-<tab> to programs that have windows and the whole point
of the discussion was being able to close a large program without having
to wait for it to finish starting up.

--
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS
West Dover Hundred, Delaware