Re: starting applet

> I would think that would be exactly what you would not want to do since
> you can only <alt>-<tab> to programs that have windows and the whole point
> of the discussion was being able to close a large program without having
> to wait for it to finish starting up.

  I guess I was a little confused on excatly which windows go in the
<alt><tab> menus.  If that menu only gets added to when the window
*actually* opens, then you're right, it is a bad idea.

  I was thinking that the menu was added to *before* the window opened.

  You are correct... I still want to hear from the maintainer of the
taskbar-applet though.

Brian Sea
sea@umr.edu