Re: feedback

> Well, the gnome-list is archived here:

	I am missing something, or are the (web) list archives not
searchable?

	If you have a problem, there's no way to know if an email
regarding that problem (and possible solutions) occurred in April of 2000
or in January of 1997.  This makes the above URL more or less useless if
you're trying to solve a problem.

	I understand that the mail list software takes commands that let
you search the archives via email, but this is not nearly as easy as a
Slashdot/Freshmeat/etc. style "Search: " textentry box on the webpage.

	Any chance of getting this added to the web archives?

--Derek