Re: october --> helixcode

Serguey Kolesov wrote:
> Thank you very much, David, for a such detailed description! I'll try to
> do so tonight.

Good luck!

> I have one more question: what are the *.xml files for?

They tell the installer which packages to install.  Hmm... this makes me
remember one more thing.  By default the installer doesn't install the
latest versions available by ftp.  You can either edit the XML files or
upgrade manually doing an `rpm -Uvh' of the files you would like to
upgrade.  This is necessary for the GIMP, the GMC and GNOME-PIM if I
remember well.