Re: 1G Disk

Bing.Li@asu.edu wrote:

> My computer only has 1G disk. After I complete install RedHat 6.2 GNOME
> workstation, the space is very limited. Usually, how large disk is needed if I
> want to set up my machine as a www server and mail server?

I recommend that you start up GnoRPM as root and go through the list of
installed packages.  I'll bet you'll find that you can get rid of at
least half of them.  In the process, you'll learn exactly what programs
you have installed.
--
= Warren -- ICBM Address: 36.8274040 N, 108.0204086 W, alt. 1714m