Re: Concordia students:can't find info on GNOME (fwd)

Have you been to

http://developer.gnome.org
http://www.gnome.org/gdp

The first url has all the developer documentation that has been created for
gnome, including white papers, api reference pages and programming guides.
.
The second is the web page for the GNOME Documentation Project, which
contains links to all the user-level documentation that has been created for
the project so far.

Also, you should subscribe to this list, gnome-list.@gnome.org, and
gnome-develop.org.

There are a bunch more mailing lists listed on the main gnome site,

http://www.gnome.org

You would probably also find the gtk site useful:

http://www.gtk.org

Judith