Sodipodi 0.18

Hello all!

Just a moment ago my little cute vector illustrator sodipodi crossed
milestone 0.18. Major improvements from version 0.17 are:

- we have now icon and .desktop entry (cool!)
- we can undo/redo almost everything (Beware! undo is unlimited, so it can
  easily consume all your memory :)
- It now at least tries to save sessions
- some testing of implementation ideas, such as printing of
  semitransparent bitmaps (cool!)

You can find the freshest thing from Gnome CVS. Tarballs and RPMS are
residing at http://download.sourceforge.net/sodipodi/

Homepage is at http://sodipodi.sourceforge.net/ as usual.

Lauris Kaplinski