Re: How to access internet?

Hi,

You may want to look at the Ethernet-HOWTO that should be provided with
the documentation of the Red Hat 6.1 distribution.  If you have the
interrupt and io port information of your Sparc network interfaces handy,
you should be able to get yourself on the network in a few minutes using
the linuxconf utility or the control panel.  Either tool will help you
configure the network interfaces without having to actually modify the
files notes in the Ethernet-HOWTO.

I hope that this helps you.

Bidemi Temidire