Re: ANNOUNCE: gnome-pim 1.1.5 is released

> A new developer's release of the GNOME Personal Information Manager
> (gnome-pim 1.1.5) is now available at:
>

> Finally, 1.1.5 is likely to be turned into 1.2 in the near future, so
> now would be a great time for translators to update their
> translations in preparation for the stable release.  Thanks in
> advance!
>
> As always, if you discover any bugs, please report them to
> bugs.gnome.org.
>
> -Russell

A suggestion would be to fix the display as per the preferences
dialog.  In preferences you can set the time range you want
displayed in the day view but it has never worked.  I want to set
it to start displaying at 8:00 am instead of midnight which I fine
pretty much useless.  It's one of those rather annoying things about
gnome-pim.

Cheers

--
George Farris - VE7FRG