Re: ANNOUNCE: gnome-pim 1.1.5 is released

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to compile this gnome-pim-1.1.5 distribution and I am getting
the following errors on my Solaris 2.6 system during the configure step:

checking for gnome-config... (cached) /usr/local/bin/gnome-config
checking for xmlNewDoc in -lxml... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wall -Wunused
checking what language compliance flags to pass to the C compiler...
checking for gnome-config... /usr/local/bin/gnome-config
checking for gnome-pilot environment... yes
checking for pi-version.h... no
checking for libpisock/pi-version.h... no
configure: error: Unable to find pi-version.h
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

Has anyone else een this and is there a way around it?  Where can I find
the pi-version.h file?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Bidemi Temidire