Re: GNOME UI Improvement Project dead?

Matthias Warkus wrote:

> The last news on developer.gnome.org/gnome-ui ist from January 5th,
> and there is no top-level link on any *.gnome.org site into the UI
> Improvement Project's site.
>
> Is it to be considered dead?
>
> mawa

No, the GNOME UI IP is not dead (unless it has been declared so without
my knowledge :-)). I have not posted updates, but that is simply because
we have no real news at the moment. We are working on a UI Style Guide
and improving the interfaces in gnome-core at the moment, but have been
out of contact for a few weeks due to spring breaks. The website is kind
of in a state of flux, given vague wanderings about a new universal
website backend that happened around that time.

In addition, there have not been that many concrete suggestions to add
to the pages there.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill