*Feature Request*

Hi,

While using gnome I find one thing rather annoing. The
menu in the panel is too responsive. i.e. if I open a
menu then follow to a submenu, if my mouse strays even
a little, then the next menu item in the main tree is
selected.

What would be nice is something like edge resistance
in window managers. You dont want the desktop to
change every time your mouse touches the edge of the
screen. That would be rather annoying. Similarly, if a
submenu is opened, it would be nice if there was a
delay (even a couple of tenths of a second) before the
next menu item is selected.

Let me know if what I wrote sounds like gibberish and
I'll try to explain some more

Thanks,

-- Anant