Re: Whoops! Where did it go?

Have you tried clicking on the foot menu and choosing "new file manager
window"? (I think that is the name -- it should be somewhere on the main
menu close to the bottom).  Alternatively, you should be able to start it
by picking run from the foot menu and typing gmc.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/