Re: Excellent! Gnome 1.40

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Darryl Baker wrote:

>  Speaking as a user I must say the the UI improvements to the Gnome
> interface are quit nice! And there seems to be a speed improvement as
> well! Keep up the good work folks!

The big question is "Is it bug-free?" :)

If you come across any problems, please use the gnome-bug script included
with gnome-libs.
-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.