Favourites icon

Our current icon for the Favourites menu is the squeaky gnome. There
are a number of problems with this, it becomes a mess when scaled
down, the metaphor doesn't work, etc. etc.

Eduardo has addressed these issues with a nice Favourites icon. I have
attached it. Tell me what you think of it and where you think it might
be used. I, for one, would like to replace the squeaky gnome with it
in the menu and find some other decorative place for the gnome.

mawa
--
I'm spinning through the apartment like a whirling dervish, finishing
things I'd put off for months.  These Methadrine suppositories are

favorites3.png