Re: Fwd: FW:

+++ Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 10:11:26AM -0500 +++
Will LaShell e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Oookay everyone, part of the graphics for  the
> site are in, and here is Dorene\'s prototype of
> the GNOME figurine.  What do you think? Do we
> like it, do you want it changed, what don\'t you
> like, etc etc etc etc.  She is a very professional
> person, so please don\'t just say, \"i don\'t like it\"
> constructive critisism is essential for the site
> to be completed by the deadline.

This is a really cute and schluffy gnome, but I don't think it's fit to
be a logo for GNOME. It looks relaxed -- which is good. But it doesn't
look like it performs very well or like it's very intelligent. Which
is bad.

mawa
--
... and don't worry about your deposits; they're insured to the HILT
by Republic Savings and Loan of Lubbock, Texas