Re: Favourites icon

mawarkus@t-online.de (Matthias Warkus) writes:

> Our current icon for the Favourites menu is the squeaky gnome. There
> are a number of problems with this, it becomes a mess when scaled
> down, the metaphor doesn't work, etc. etc.

This icon is very nice, I guess before I saw a different one or
something.

Anyway it has been added to HEAD/1-0 and is getting distchecked
right now.

Thanks goes to everyone who did icons, and to Matthias for his work.
Is there a list of people who did icons somewhere?

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum