Re: Plans for Gnome-db-0-0-25 release

The GtkCList widget's selection member is not really a list of pointers.
The items in the GList are actually integers giving the row numbers of the
selected rows.  To print out the numbers of the selected rows, use:
  GList *tmp;
  for (tmp = clist->selection; tmp; tmp = tmp->next)
    printf("Row %d selected\n", GPOINTER_TO_UINT(tmp->data));

Note that for a ctree, GTK_CLIST(ctree)->selection is a GList of pointers
to GtkCTreeNode's.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au