One more question...

Every time I start Gnome (or, technically, X) I do this:
a)Open a terminal window.
b)Stretch it out.
c)Run mutt in it

My question is:How do I put this entire process into a toolbar icon? I
did set up mutt as an icon with 'run in terminal', but it runs in what
I assume is a default X terminal, with no colors and odd widgets. I
want to run in a Gnome Terminal, and, more importantly, I want to be
able to set the terminal size. (This would also make it easier to run
ADOM, which is very picky about terminal size)