Re: New gnome-print 0.8 has been released

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 12:57:28PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> >   Just grabbed it (CVS) to see if the problem I was having last night was
> > fixed but its still there and it fails to compile. Heres a copy of the
> > message James sent me back in response last night:
>
> This is a bug in gnome-xml, fetch a new version and recompile.

  Yes, I did that last night after Elliot and Daniel replied that a fix was
in CVS and everything worked fine. Thanks to everybody for the follow up
and quick fix.

--
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Mike Hall <mhall@riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)