Havoc answers questions on slashdot

I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but I thought I'd inform those
of you who do not, that Havoc Pennington has answered some questions this
week on Slashdot (http://www.slashdot.org).  He gives some great insight
into topics such as where GNOME is heading, what languages are good for
certain purposes, what it was like writing his book, integration with
KDE, and lots more.  Check it out.  And Thanks, Havoc!

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://students.cec.wustl.edu/~jpg2/
http://www.linuxfreak.com/~jgray/

Never give up on what you really want to do.  The person with big dreams is
more powerful than the one with all the facts.