RE: Change of hostname

I think I have solved the problem.

I played around with nslookup a little and it kept throwing up an IP of
192.9.200.1  There isn't a node on our network with this IP, so I went back
into netcfg and it seems it had put this IP in the nameservers section.  I
removed it and rebooted and all seems well.

I hope this was the cause of it anyway.  Thanks for all the help !!!!

Lee