Applets coming up extremely tiny

Some applets, most notably Tick-a-Stat and the sound monitor, which
worked fine some days and weeks ago, now appear extremely tiny, about
two millimetres square. Otherwise, they seem fully functional, but
that obviously doesn't help me.

I hesitated to file detailed bug reports about this since I need to
further track it; probably it's a bug in the applet widget. Serious
maybe. It renders a couple of applets unusable for me, which is a
shame.

mawa
--
Develop an understanding of our problems, it all helps.
-- Mike Lawrie, Director, Computing Services, Rhodes University, South