Re: [Fwd: Have to click twice on RMB menu to execute an action?]

Dan Hensley wrote:

> > > Well so far no one's responded to my first message, so I'll post it again.
> > > Is this a design feature, or should I submit a bug report?
> >
> > It'd be a bug, but you'd better have instructions on reproducing it
> > consistently, because I've never ever seen that behaviour here. Try a
> > different window manager, and if that helps, you know where the problem
> > is. :)
>
> Looks like it's a WindowMaker problem.  I'm using 0.61, and the problem still
> exists.  It doesn't exist in Enlightenment.  To reproduce, use RMB to get the
> Gnome popup window.  Select New.  If you select Terminal with the RMB, it
> requires 1 click.  With the LMB, it requires 2.  I guess I should submit the bug
> via Window Maker?
>
> Dan

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I've been experiencing that same
problem and I'm using Enlightenment.  I'm running gnome-libs 1.0.16 and
gnome-core 1.0.9, and enlightenment 0.15.5.  i get the exact same
problem when i do RMB, go New, and go Terminal, or anything else in that
menu for that matter.  I also need to do two left clicks for a few other
things, such as right click->properties on the mini-commander, afterstep
clock, and gnome-pager applets.  One right click always works.  Oddly
enough this does not happen most other places.  It works fine for the
gnome main menu, and right clicks on panels themselves.  The problem
only pops in a few specific areas.

Justin Lydick