Re: [Fwd: Have to click twice on RMB menu to execute an action?]

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Dan Hensley wrote:

> > I found out that this only happens when I try to select the item using the
> > left mouse button.  If I use the right mouse button, it only takes one
> > click.  This may be working as designed, but I think it should only need
> > one left mouse button click.
>
> Well so far no one's responded to my first message, so I'll post it again.
> Is this a design feature, or should I submit a bug report?

It'd be a bug, but you'd better have instructions on reproducing it
consistently, because I've never ever seen that behaviour here. Try a
different window manager, and if that helps, you know where the problem
is.:)

-- Elliot
Panama PLO SDI explosion Waco, Texas NSA munitions assassination
cryptographic AK-47 colonel DES counter-intelligence Clinton plutonium