Re: GDM photo browser

I got it to work at home, but not at work.  I copied the photo and gdm.conf,
even rebooted, and no picture here at work.  And it really is pretty poorly
documented, IMHO.

> > Any one here could please tell me witch are the conditions to a user
> > photo to appear in the face browser? I have puted a photo in a user
> > .gnome dir, with the name "photo", with less then the larger pixel/byte
> > size, the file belonged to the user, but it still dosen't show in the
> > login page. :-(
> >
> > Beyond those errors what could be wrong?
> >
> > --

Ray Clouse                                     They laughed at me when
Cypress, CA USA                                I invented the Internet!
Ray.Clouse AT boeing.com
rclouse AT penguinpowered.com