RE: Gnome-libs 1.0.16 is released

On 13-Sep-99 Elliot Lee wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Craig Orsinger wrote:
>
>>         This version of gnome-libs doesn't appear to support logout
>> on my system, either.
>
> "Support logout"?
>
> Do you need to update your gnome-core?

        I have the latest version that's on the ftp.gnome.org site,
version 1.0.9. Is there a later one?

        By "support logout" I mean that when I choose the logout
option on the foot menu, the logout dialog box does not appear.
Instead, the X server is killed more-or-less immediately. As I
mentioned, this worked fine with the old version of gnome-libs
installed.

Date: 13-Sep-99  Time: 17:42:57

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor