2nd gnome panel

Dear Gnomers
   People might remember I had a problem at gnome start-up with a second
panel wanting to start and I couldn't find where it was starting. I'd get
a small window telling me `I detect a second panel, do you want to start
it? yes no'.
   The solution I used was:

I used `rm -r ~/.gnome' and then exited X11. Of course when I restarted
X11 and gnome I had to reset my personal preferences in background etc.
but no second panel:^)

   I hope this is of use to anyone else experiencing the same problem.

                 .^.         Ryan Neily
                 /V\
                // \\           aa033@cnet.windsor.ns.ca
   LINUX       /(   )\