Re: Why oh why is Gnome eating my panel! (Frustration == MAX)

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 03:21:16PM -0700, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:

> > Doesn't work.  IP is determined by which phone-annex I get.  It's luck of
> > the phone hunt-group.
>
> Hmm..can't you use like an internal ip, like 10.1.1.1 or something like
> that?  Or does it have to be a real internet address?

You mean, keep my hostname being localhost.localnet, as it is when I boot
up?

Will that solve this problem?

Ciao!

--
"You know, if you shoot me, you're liable to lose a lot of those humanitarian awards."
		--Fletch (Fletch)

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC