Re: Why oh why is Gnome eating my panel! (Frustration == MAX)

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 03:11:09PM -0700, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> What you could do is ask the ppp dialer to ask for a specific ip number
> before accepting something from the ppp server.  Of course if it changes
> then we are back to the old problem.
>
> I have a static ip, so there is no way I can do anything about this.

Doesn't work.  IP is determined by which phone-annex I get.  It's luck of
the phone hunt-group.

Ciao!

--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward?  That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell."
	 -- Doctor Who, "Androids of Tara"

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy              http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC