Re: Suggestions for Thesis work

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Todd Wilson wrote:

> It would be wonderful if someone could maintain a list of suitable
> project suggestions.  These projects would probably have to be

This will sound like a specific app suggestion at first, but it isn't,
really.  I've thought for a while that it would be cool for GNOME to have
a "wish list" applet of some kind.  It would allow a user, if connected to
the Internet, to send a brief suggestion for new GNOME apps and/or
functions to some central authority, and to do it conveniently and
quickly while the idea is still fresh.

If some authority could manage the suggestions, then the list thereof
might be a useful resource for people wanting to build new applications
but not sure what to do, exactly.

Or maybe this is a beast that must be killed.

 Greg Fall (fall@nws.gov)                National Operational Hydrologic
   612-361-6610 ext 251                       Remote Sensing Center
    612-361-6634 (fax)                           Chanhassen, MN