Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 9:19 AM
Subject: Vs: cvs problems

I have a little CVS problem, I try to use cvs through windows with
winCVS. And I get this error:

(Logging in to anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org)

cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.gnome.org:2401 failed: No route to host

NEW CVSROOT: anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome (password authentication)

cvs login

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

(Logging in to anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org)

cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.gnome.org:2401 failed: No route to host

What can be wrong?

Kenneth