extra gnome panel

Dear Gnomes
   I am running gnome with Enlightenment on Redhat 6.0. I was arranging
my panel with different launchers and icons and inadvertantly clicked
at the wrong time (I am not even quite sure on what) and ended up with
gnome trying to run two panels. I boot up every morning (standalone
box) and the first window that shows is one telling me `I detect
another panel, should I start it or not?' It gives me two buttons to
push. Yes or No. I push No and it goes away and I hear no more from it
until the next boot. Gnome docs are great for saying how to add this or
that but not so great for how to subtract this or that.
   Can anyone suggest how to fix this small disharmony on my desktop?

    Do Not       .^.         Ryan Neily
                 /V\
      Fear      // \\           aa033@cnet.windsor.ns.ca
               /(   )\