Re: libintl.so.1

    this is because slackware is currently based on libc5, and does not
include internationalization. Either upgrade to slackware 4.0, or build
every package with --disable-nls.

> hi,
> i am trying to run GNOME on my slackware (intel pentium)
> system but it gives libintl.so.1 not found and
> libdl.so.1 not found errors
> if anybody can help me i will be very thankful
>
> from where can i download these libs?
>
> Abhijit.

>   Abhijit Kalamkar
>   Software Engineer
>   Wipro - Technology Solutions Division
>   E-mail    : abhijitk@wipinfo.soft.net
>   Home Page : http://members.tripod.com/NetVega/

Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.
(anonyme)

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq