another gmc weirdness

This is the latest gmc problem.  Under enlightenment, gmc I am pleased
to see now has desktop icons that persist across different desktops.
Great!  Unfortunately, if you have 2 desktops, only in the first desktop
are you allowed to move the icons around.  If you move to the second
desktop it snaps back to the original place.  Now this could be feature,
I'm not sure. :-)  Would we be able to fix this problem?

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/