gmc shaped text feature

First of all, I love the shaped text feature it's been something we've
been wanting.  However, the default text is always black, unless your
background is something light you won't be able to see the text.  It would
be nice to add  font and color support to the text.

Now I would do this myself but since I'm still going through the gtk
tutorials it'll take me awhile.  But it seems trivial to add this.
Anybody want to try doing this?

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/