Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+/Gnome Application Development now shipping

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, God Father wrote:

> How come the only version of the book is a 800KB file?
> Is it intentional or by mistake?
>
> I don't know how many people can read a online manual
> which has 800KB in one page. Well, I am gonna send my order
> for a printed one. My eyes!

It's because my XML->HTML converter is really brain-damaged; I welcome
enhancements to it, or better yet, a DocBook backend. The converter
program is in CVS along with the book. (I will fix it myself eventually,
but I don't have time for now.)

You might consider downloading the compressed tarball and then installing
the book on your local system.

Havoc