Re: session management

> I'm curious to know why you want your program to be run even after the
> user decides not to save the session.

It's for the GNOME Update Manager so that everytime the user logs on, it is
run to tell people if there's any new software has been added. The problem I'm
having is that if the user runs it 4 times in one session, it adds itself to the
restart everytime, so when the user saves the session, it starts 4 times when
the user starts up.

At the moment, I'm making the first occurance of it set a shutdown command, that
then adds itself to the startup sequence, but that seems awkward.

iain