VISOR/HANDSPRING

I was wondering if anyone is in the process of developing link to
visor/handspring which is the next generation of palm-pilots? I already sent
a note to Visor's developer support and here is what they had to say:

First, it seems people are able to use "standard" Palm OS tools to HotSync
from a Linux environment to Visor using a serial cradle. USB is not
supported yet. Hopefully we will be able to document how we did it on
Window and MAC so that somebody can port it to other platform like Linux.

Second, we have not tested and are not aware of any Linux OS port to a Palm

device and will not support such a port for the moment as our resources are

limited to supporting the Springboard Expansion Slot on Visor (based on the

Palm OS 3.1 from Palm).

Regards,
Robert

Thoughts and comments?

I had to hit him -- he was starting to make sense.