Gnome-help-browser

I managed to get gnome working, and using E as my WM finally.  I was
just looking at the gnome-help-browser, since it starts automagically
on my fresh install of gnome, and thinking, "gee, this is pretty
useless"  I can get to man pages with it, or info pages with it, but I
have to know what kind of document I want.  Wouldn't it be much nicer
if I could just, for example, type in 'xfs' in the text box, and it
would look for info and man pages on xfs and display a list?  Anybody
think this is worthwhile enough to be put in as a feature request?
	Greg