RE: Turning off Reboot/Halt in gdm

I tried this already and it didn't work.  I found an older gdm document on
a Red Hat 6.0 server I set up a while ago.  This document
(/usr/doc/gdm-1.0.0/gdm-manual.txt) discusses this option in a section of
gdm.conf called [system].  However, in the gdm.conf file on this new box,
there is no [system] section.  I've tried adding the ShutdownMenu to other
sections of gdm.conf that are already there, and I tried creating a
[system] section with just the ShutdownMenu line, and neither worked.

Matt Harrell
mhar@plex-sys.com
http://www.plex-sys.com