Re: GNome slow on Linux Mandrake

> Why don't you use something else than Mandrake? Mandrake is just
> RedHat with KDE. My experience is that they are more interested in KDE
> than Gnome.

I have gotten very good responses to my requests to fixes and
improvementes in GNOME from the Mandrake hackers, but Preben is right
here.  Mandrake is definetly more interested in KDE than GNOME.

If Mandrake wants to hire some french GNOME hackers to work on
improving the GNOME framework and the GNOME applications, I do have a
list of people :-)

Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org