Re: GNome slow on Linux Mandrake

<snip>
> You're wrong.
> Mandrake isn't just "Red Hat with KDE".
> Mandrake is very active in terms of GPL'ed software development,
> kernel hacking, and bugs-patching  in existing software... (including  gnome).
>
> Saying such things without the necessary knowledge is nothing but stupidity.
</snip>

Hiss!  Hiss!  Back off guy!  Saying things without the necessary
knowledge is ignorance, studpidity is refusing to be corrected.  Take deep
breaths before replying to people... geez...;)  I didn't know Mandrake was
anymore than RedHat w/KDE myself, but now that you've been so warm and
understand of my lack of understanding for KDE, I'll definitely
remember!;)