Re: GNome slow on Linux Mandrake

> You're wrong.
> Mandrake isn't just "Red Hat with KDE".
> Mandrake is very active in terms of GPL'ed software development,
> kernel hacking, and bugs-patching  in existing software... (including  gnome).
> Saying such things without the necessary knowledge is nothing but stupidity.

Hiss!  Hiss!  Back off guy!  Saying things without the necessary
knowledge is ignorance, studpidity is refusing to be corrected.  Take deep
breaths before replying to people... geez...;)  I didn't know Mandrake was
anymore than RedHat w/KDE myself, but now that you've been so warm and
understand of my lack of understanding for KDE, I'll definitely