Pie menus in GTK+

I figure there are enough people around this list knowing about GTK+
for me to spare me the effort and bandwidth waste of subscribing to
gtk-list and answer my question:

Has GTK in its most recent development version got any kind of support
for pie menus? If not, has anyone ever planned or implemented any such
support?

The thing is that if both answers are no, Martin Schulze of Debian and
I will probably offer a big reward to the first one to implement it.

mawa
--
He could wait. He could sit here in his wheelchair and breathe oxygen
and protect the Indians, the blacks, the women, the poor, the