Turning off Reboot/Halt in gdm

Hello,

If this is not the right list for this, please let me know.  I'm setting up
a mail and DNS server for a customer using Red Hat 6.1.  It's got gdm
version 2.0beta2.  I'm trying to figure out how to make is so that on the
console X display, you have to type the root password in order to be able
to reboot or halt the system.  By default, it will let anyone go to the
System menu in the login window and reboot or halt the machine.  If it's
not possible to have it ask for a root password, then I'd like to simply
turn this feature off.  I can't find anything in the GNOME configuration or
in the gdm.conf to do, it, though.  In addition, I can't find the
README.install file for gdm that is mentioned in the
/usr/doc/gdm-2.0beta2/README file as being the document that describes this
stuff.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Matt Harrell
mhar@plex-sys.com
http://www.plex-sys.com