Update: Gnome at LinuxTag 2000

So I've been quietly organising behind the scenes and here's the deal:

Gnome will have got a booth at LinuxTag 2000. We have already found
enough personnel to run it. People who will be there and might want to
support us, please mail me.

Someone will give a talk on Gnome, too. That someone will be me unless
we find someone better.

Detailed organisation of the Gnome booth at LinuxTag will begin after
Easter 2000.

mawa
--
He could wait. He could sit here in his wheelchair and breathe oxygen
and protect the Indians, the blacks, the women, the poor, the