Re: module viewer

Ali Abdin <ALIABDIN@aucegypt.edu> writes:

| The feel and behavior of GNOME apps is identical to the feel and behavior
| of non-GNOME apps. They BOTH use the Gtk+ widgets underneath. And I doubt
| a simple lsmod rmmod program would have any need to use libart (why would
| you need a canvas for that???)

When I referred to the canvas I was talking about general apps, not
this one specifically. But other than that GNOME menus and GTK menus
are not the same thing. This is also true for a great deal of other
widgets.

--
Preben Randhol                 Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
[randhol@pvv.org]              And thou art wedded to calamity.