Bonobo and other stuff

Some questions:

1. Is there some central repository of available Bonobo components?
   Which GNOME applications allow Bonobo embedding anyway except for
   Gnumeric?

2. Is there a document explaining how to write a Bonobo component?

3. The Gnome Workshop site has last been updated in June or July. What
   has happened to the project?

4. Is anyone working on something similar to the Microsoft Clip Art
   Gallery?

mawa
--
I will not let the Great Equaliser, that is, the capitalist race-to-
the-bottom, steamroll over every aspect, every minuscule detail of my