Re: gmc interface

merlott <aquari0@linuxfreak.com> writes:

> 	I have been looking in the gnome-list archives for a discussion on the
> interface of the gnome midnight commander.  I have not found it.
>
> 	I have the following question:  Wouldn't a FileRunner
> (http://www.cd.chalmers.se/~hch/filerunner.html) like interface be more
> productive/practical than the current one?  Just wondering.

One reason why i don`t use GMC is the awful, explorer-like, unproductive
interface. My favorit filemanager is mc because i like
two-window-filemanagers and working with keyboard shortcuts. Under
Windows there is a filemanager "windowscommander" which has a great
interface, two panels and you don`t need a mouse to work with the program.

It would be great if the *only* *real* filemanager *mc* has a similar
gtk-interface.

P.S. sorry for my bad english.

Bye Michael

--