Re: Help! gnome-name-server won't start

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Jaka Mocnik wrote:

> Elliot Lee wrote:
> > If you're using Gnome from CVS, then you are one of those bold explorers
> > who can get a stack trace of this, eh? :)
> here is the backtrace of gnome-name-service, terminating with signal 11

I managed to find this problem in excursions of my own a little while ago,
and your report just confirms in my mind that the fix I made was correct.
Please get a new ORBit from CVS.

Thanks for the info,
-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.